Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Favorite Toy

I have a new favorite toy. Sarah introduced me to it. It's called RealPlayer (I know, you've already heard of it) and it's magical. Any video I find on the internet that I want? It's mine. All I do is click and it downloads and then I convert it to my iPod. So what if so far everything I've downloaded has been BYU sports videos? I kind of love BYU sports. Remember? I started a whole blog on the topic?

After Sarah, Caroline, and I went to the BYU baseball game today (which we won - it was payback to Kansas State for basketball) we decided we needed a sweet. So we headed over to The Chocolate in Orem. After several minutes of observing I wasn't very excited. I was trying to pick something I wanted but nothing really appealed to me. Naturally we just went ahead and left and headed over to the tried and true Cocoa Bean Cafe back in Provo. Yum. I couldn't decide which flavor I wanted, so I got two (one for then, one for later). My favorite flavor is ultimate brownie, but I definitely want to try this one some day. Yum.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

We have a Cocoa Bean here too. I wonder if they are related....?
My fave cupcake there is the Better Than Whatever cupcake. That's a whole lot of yummy wrapped up in that cupcake paper!

ginger said...

They are indeed related, but yours was first.

Caroline said...

SOOOO GOOD.