Friday, June 4, 2010

Pit Stink

My nephew gabe is quite the handsome fellow. He's five years old now, hilarious, and completely off the wall full of energy. He often does strange or hilarious things. For example, today when my sister asked him to move a tiny frog from the pavement to the grass (since it was 100 degrees outside) he picked it up and kept it. Naturally it died from being squished or shock or having its mouth forced open repeatedly. They ended up at my house and Gabe fed the frog he 'saved' (which at this point was dead) to my brother's carniverous fish. What a kid. One of his funnier things he does is label stuff in weird ways. Prime example: pit stink. If he can see your underarm, that's pit stink. If he sees a man's underarm or a girl's underarm that hasn't shaved that's nasty pit stink. He'll run proclaiming anyone and everyone's pit stink to the whole household. "Mom! Mom! Mom! I can see Pop's nasty pit stink! I can see it and it's disgusting!" Oh how I love children.

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

How cute. :) "Pit stink" indeed. That's fitting.