Friday, July 29, 2011

Why Bellatrix Scares Me

Before I talk about Bellatrix let me tell you something about Ginny.  Why doesn't she get a bigger part in the movies?  She's such a BAMF in the books.

Oh, and a follow-up to yesterday's horcrux post.  Why does it seem like everyone in the movies knows about horcruxes?  Hermione is in the vault and she's like "Accio horcrux" and Griphook doesn't even bat an eye.  Neither does Aberforth when they're mentioned.  I was under the impression that they were relatively unknown.  Also, who else out there has horcruxes?

Now to Bellatrix.  She's terrifying.  To me, she's scarier by far than Voldemort.


Like when she tortures Hermione because she's so awful.  Not to mention this turns my stomach every freaking time I see it.


And please stop looking at Hermione like she is your dinner.


So, why is she so scary to me and by far worse than Voldemort who is the most evil of all evilness?  It's because she's so unhinged.  Voldemort seems mostly in control of himself most of the time.  Sure, he's doing awful things and is crazy, but it's not an unplanned unpredictable crazy.  Bellatrix, on the other hand, seems capable of anything at anytime.  You have no idea what she might do and when except that whatever she does is going to be evil.  Also add to that that Helena Bonham Carter does an absolutely amazingly terrifying job acting the part.  Remember in Prisoner of Azkaban when she licks her dark mark?


Yeah, ew.  Scary.  All we can know for sure about Bellatrix is that she's absolutely evil, she's completely devoted to Voldemort, and Molly Weasley totally kicks her trash.

Goodbye, Bellatrix, until the next time you haunt my dreams.

3 comments:

Britt Hanson said...

My answer about Ginny? Because Bonnie Wright is an awful actress. But that's just my opinion of course. Ginny in the books is awesome but is also ruined for me because of the movies.

Unknown said...

I recently had a really bad nightmare about Bellatrix torturing me the same way as she did to Hermione.

cupcake said...

i wish i could have that nightmare �� Bellatrix is hot af ❤️