Friday, September 23, 2011

Let Me Introduce You

Let me introduce you to someone.  This is Riley Nelson. 


Oh yes, hello.  Could you please go back to this haircut?  Thanks.  

Riley is backup quarterback for BYU.  Tonight he rocked out a trick play that was BEAUTIFUL.  Not the point of this post.  Moving on. 


Looky, even though baby Jakey took his job they are nicey nice to each other (I have nothing against baby Jakey, by the way).  

Right now he's grown his hair out long.  I prefer it short, but it's growing at me.  He seems to keep it clean.  Still, not the point of the post.  

Want to hear a little known fact about good old Riley Nelson?  Let's talk about what Riley wears under his football pants.  Is it A) Underarmor shorts B) briefs C) athletic shorts D) nothing.

Did you choose an answer?  

If you chose D you are right!  Our seats being on the third row and all we see the team up close and personal and let me tell you, you can see RIGHT through those white pants and you can tell that Riley is all skin color under there. 

Also, you can see the whatever the leg strap parts are called on his jock strap.  That part's not my favorite. 

Is it bad that I don't mind my view much?  In fact, I really like it.  At the Utah game the most interesting thing on the field was Riley Nelson's backside.  

Men look good in football pants.  Riley looks especially good in football pants.  Riley apparently has something against underclothing.  

I'll stop there.  I promised Sarah I would try to keep this post relatively tame because her mom reads my blog.  

P.S. New football love?  Daniel Sorensen.  Yum.  

7 comments:

Jeffrey Howard Pierce said...

I love the long hair look. I am totally grossed out though. I imagine he is not the only one on the team fashioning his pants that way.

ginger said...

That's what I thought but we can't find anyone else from our vantage point.

Britt Hanson said...

I laughed out loud at this post. Also, I miss you.

sarah joelle said...

do we know the marital status of d. sor?

ginger said...

unknown

Wees said...

Hi Ginger! It's Sarah's mom! Love ya!

KB said...

Ah. I see now that you HAVE commented on his booty. I retract my comment on your later post. but also, I don't, because that picture of his butt is awesome.