Thursday, August 2, 2012

Home

Hey, guys, I'm home.  I don't have a lot to update you on.  I'm busy spending my time with beautiful children, my new lab mix puppy (London), and perhaps most importantly, my momma.  And, of course, the Olympics.

Oh, and I've started selling cupcakes.  People are raving over them.  Right now I'm doing $15 a dozen and people aren't even blinking an eye.  To be fair, they are damn good cupcakes.  My most popular flavors are definitely my version of "Better Than Whatever" and Raspberry Lemonade (which have been tweaked since I made them in Utah).

I'm still jobless, but I remain hopeful.  I didn't get last year's job until the week school started.  In good news, my test scores seem to be good. (Virginia requires two additional tests in addition to the Praxis test I had to take to get licensed in Utah).  I needed a minimum of 470 (out of 600) on this test called the VCLA and I got 581.  Yeah, I'm bragging.  Booyah.

Look at my dog.

No comments: