Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Crisis on the Homefront

I woke up this morning. I showered as normal and blow dryed my hair. After I got cereal, I sat down at my computer to check my facebook. Then all of a sudden, CRISIS. A guy in my ward (Ben Crowder) had posted a news item on facebook. Apparently in the Northern Virginia area (and spreading all around), the oak trees are not producing acorns. Squirrels are starving. If the squirrels starve, I will not get to eat them. Also, squirrels are one of the things I miss being out here. I never see squirrels out here. If the squirrels die and I don't get to see them at home, I do not know what I will do.


6 comments:

Chelli said...

I thought you said that if the squirrels starve you won't be able to eat them...

I tell ya, transfer up here. We've got enough squirrels to watch AND eat. (I have three or four playing in my backyard on a daily basis.)

ginger said...

i did say that if the squirrels starve i won't be able to eat them
idaho...hmmm...

Marci and Sarah! said...

I am still grossed out by the fact that you make squirrel pot pie. But I really really really want to see Brock eat one.

sarah joelle said...

i'm fine with just looking at squirrels to be completely honest. wayyyy too cute to eat.

Chelli said...

Here I was thinking it was a joke about eating them.... I have never, in my life, heard of squirrel pot pie. I must ponder that for a while....

ginger said...

you guys need to come visit VA