Monday, September 21, 2009

School Started

I'm only going to pause briefly to apologize for my hiatus from blogging. Life has been busy.

Anyway, school is kicking my butt right now. My classes are pretty fun and this is the Arts semester for the elementary education program. That means I get to take things like art, drama, dance, and music. These classes, however, come with a lot of projects that take hours and hours. So I spend my time coloring with crayons and choreographing dances and singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" into a tape recorder. Epic.

The new ward is pretty good. I was so scared and sad for everybody to leave, but we got some legit new people. We had a solid week of activities for the first week so everyone got to know each other at least a little bit and it got the ward started on a good foot.

I am going to try to blog more regularly. I swear. In the meantime, enjoy the view I woke up to a little less than a week ago
.

1 comment:

Lars said...

yay! you updated! about time! yay art! yay hot air balloon! miss you! love you!