Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I have a confession to make. Halloween freaks me out a little bit. I don't think that devils or witches or ghosts wander free. It's nothing like that. Really it's all about the masks and not knowing who people are just by glancing. That really stresses me out! Don't get me wrong, I think dressing up is fun and I love the unique and bizarre costumes and all. I guess it's just me being a baby or something. My strange fear was especially heightened at the Alpine Village Halloween dance party (yeah...). There were plenty of people (guys, I'm guessing) in their creepy masks, but it wasn't just the creepy ones that got me. There was this short little awkward guy in an Iron Man mask that stressed me out like nobody's business. Throw in the crazy Halloween lighting and oy, creepy. Pretty much any full face mask gets my pulse racing a little bit, but definitely the ones like this picture are the worst.


No comments: