Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep: Still, Still, Still

Remember that time I started doing that music challenge thing? I know. I hardly do either. I think this post will be day 10 or something like that (in what's supposed to be 30 consecutive days), but I do what I want. This is my blog. Sometimes I blog about 4 times in one day because I feel like it and I think that posts that are totally unrelated should not be all shoved together just because they're on the same day (though posts don't have to have a single topic; some of my favorite posts to read are the ones that briefly address many things).

Anyway, back to the point. A song that makes me fall asleep. I like the song Still, Still, Still and I love Christmas music. This version of the song is from the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas piano solos book. Chris Doxey played this song (I think, forgive me if I'm wrong) at the ward Christmas musical fireside. He's extremely talented and I offered (mostly jokingly) to pay him to play lullabies for me so I can fall asleep. How great and peaceful is this song, though. I'll admit that most any soft piano solo will have me dozing (in a good way).

No comments: