Monday, January 3, 2011

Goings On

-Tori does not have cystic fibrosis.

-I'm addicted to kitchen gadgets.

-I spent New Year's Eve on my couch alone and didn't mind.

-It gave me great joy to pick up the Alvey children from the airport today. Maybe I missed Sarah, nbd.

-Time to stop being attracted to Jackson Rathbone in Beautiful People. He's kind of a privileged pretentious jerk with a heart that I love anyway. So what if I've watched 8 episodes in the last two days. Stop judging me IMMEDIATELY.
-I saw Tron today. There were issues, there was a bangin' soundtrack, and there was this guy. Attractive.

- Gabe cried when he found out I had to go back to school. He said why did I have to go back to my school and offered to let me go to his instead. Heather took this picture.
-Student teaching starts tomorrow and I'm FREAKING out.

-Finally took some time to do DC a little while I was home. At the National Gallery of Art I saw this picture and it was my favorite for several reasons. It's called Mountaineers by Arthur Bowen Davies.

-When I got back to the Metro station in Springfield I realized that I hadn't paid attention to where I parked and spent at least 30 solid minutes wandering the parking garage looking for my car. When my mom called she told me to be careful because bad things happen in parking garages on Criminal Mind. That was comforting.

-It's freaking cold here in Provo. It shocked me a little when I got back, if I'm being honest.

1 comment:

Ashley Serena said...

Provo IS cold. My golly, time to go back to the island of Japan. Best of luck to you with your student teaching and classes. And Gabe is adorable. <3