Monday, February 3, 2014

We Don't Go to School

Guess how many days I taught in January.  Go ahead, I'll wait....


(Random dogs courtesy of the internet). 

...just like Bruce Willis in that hugging commercial yesterday...


(What even is the internet.)

The answer is 13.  Or maybe 12.  Now I can't remember but it wasn't very many.  Basically it will snow one inch and then we won't go to school and then we will have a two hour delay then a day of school then four days off etc.  I think we might still be in school on the 4th of July.

You know what's cool though?  This weekend my dad got his hearing aids.  He's been shooting his whole life and listening to his music too loud and all that business.  And now he can hear Tori.  Tori is extremely quiet and he's needed a translator (one of the other adults or kids) to tell him what she says.  And now he can hear her.  Isn't that touching?  He also says he can hear how his own voice sounds for the first time in many years.  I teared up right in the middle of my pizza.

Displaying IMG_0707.jpg

The end.



No comments: