Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I left the blogging world for awhile (as some of you may have noticed), but I decided to come back. It feels good. In case you didn't notice, I'm already very excited for Christmas. I usually am excited for Christmas, but this year it's out of control. When you're little the excitement is for presents and Santa Claus, but now I'm excited to decorate and buy gifts for people and be in the malls and stores with the decorations, the music, and the thousands and thousands of frenzied shoppers. For some reason, even when I have no need to shop, I find it very cathartic to be among Christmas shopper's in that sort of setting. I'm weird. You'll learn that (if you don't already know). I'm in Provo, Utah right now. This time last year we had plenty of snow, but it's been strangely warm (in the 50s!). In one way, I like it. In another way, I'm ready for sweaters and scarves and wonderful things like that. I love winter clothes.
Next time, I will tell you about my silly winter desire.

3 comments:

Katelyn Michael said...

GINGER ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!! Brilliant...I LOVE YOU GIRL. Welcome back. The Blogging world miss you. XoXo - you know you love me.
P.S. I am JUST as excited for Chirismas as you.

sarah joelle said...

winter desire? like my secret wish to be kissed by a boy at night when it's snowing on temple square around christmas time when all the lights are up? DECEMBER 2010 CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

ginger said...

that is an awesome one.
but yes. it's like that.