Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Attempt at Coherency

I'm exhausted, so I'm going to try to get everything out accurately and sensibly. Friday morning I got up and got into a bowling class I wanted before I went to school (score one for ginger). When I went to the WILK to wait for marci and sarah. Brother Wright was there too and it was pretty sweet. Then when Sarah came we went and stood in line and I got my planner autographed by Kirby Heyborne and we took a picture with him (score two). We decided to go to the volleyball game and Steve said he'd come along. Noah Hartsock was sitting two rows in front of us. At one point I was irritated at the fan's for the other team and yelled "Suck it!" Noah seemed to think that was funny and quoted it to his friend (score three). Saturday was a blast at conference with a bunch of Meghan's friends and general partiness. Rearranged, stayed up too late and then got up and went to the morning session of conference today. It was amazing (a big thanks goes to Sarah's mom for hooking us up with the sweet tickets). That is my weekend. Sorry this blog post is the most boring one ever.

No comments: