Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The End of Winter Semester

I know I have a lot of blogging to do to catch you all up on things, but there's a few important things I need to just say quickly. 

Mostly, I got good enough grades and get to keep my scholarship!!!! Many of you probably know I was worrying.
Sarah has gone home for the summer which weirds me out.
My baby brother got braces which forces me to realize things are going on at home without me there.
My roommate Meghan graduated (congratulations!).
McKenzie and Melissa moved out...weird and sad.
Steve left to go home for the summer and then to med school. Sad.

Anyways, life is good right now, spring classes are going great and I got a minor sunburn yesterday which means I will get nice and brown this summer.  

Here's a picture of the baby boy (I know, I know. He's no baby) with his braces.

No comments: