Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Priorities

Fact: I have some pretty awesome friends.  These friends have their priorities sorted out just right most of the time.

Examples-

- Sarah's rant about skinny jeans (and the blessed return of flares) on her blog.  I pretty much want to copy paste the whole thing here because she said everything right on.

- Brittany said I can be BFF with Tim Gunn and she's ok with that.

- Lastly, the one that inspired this post.  I was talking about how stressed I would be if I got a teaching job with less than a week until school starts.  Niccole's first question, "Is this going to affect my football season?  I mean, like, you'll be stressed and stuff."  Then she tried to cover up that her concern over the massive amounts of stress would be the functionality of our football seating group and attendance.  Little did she know that things like that are exactly why I like her.

On a totally unrelated note, I keep thinking of things to blog, but they're frequently Harry Potter related and I'm trying not to overwhelm you.

1 comment:

Niccole said...

Hahaha Ginger, I love you. Sorry I'm often confused on my priorities. Let's have the best football season ever, mmkay?