Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why I Should Never Go Home

I'm a momma's girl.  If you know me at all then this is no surprise to you.  I talk to my mother once a day at least and one time we were in a fight and I didn't call her for a week and I almost died.  My most favorite reason to go home is to see my momma.  I love the rest of my family too, but none so much as my momma.  We love to go shopping together and talk and watch dumb tv and everything.  It's great.  We have a grand old time.  Then the problem comes.  I've gone home and gotten all reattached to her and then all of a sudden I have to fly back across the country and I don't get to see her at all and I don't get any attention and it's hard.  It makes me sad and homesick.  HELLO, I AM AN ADULT! I HAVE A REAL JOB AND SOON WILL BE PAYING ALL MY OWN BILLS AND I GET HOMESICK FOR MY MOM.  This is really kind of embarrassing and unacceptable, but I don't know how to fix it except for just not go home or something which is just not an option.

1 comment:

B-Dub said...

It never changes, I think. I'm 25 and I still get home sick for my mommy and daddy. It's totally normal. Or maybe not, but whatevs it happens.