Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Think About You in the Summertime

It is summer.  The weather makes me think spring, but it's warm enough that I can lay out in the sun.  I am already a closer to the normal color I should be.  Laurel would be happy.  I am the worst blogger ever, but you already know that.  Ok, back to the point.  Summertime.  I'm kind of loving it.  I have some classes.  Bowling (love it), children's literature (love it), foundations of education (tolerate it), and school health for elementary teachers (don't like the idea of it, but love the class discussion).  Here's the main problem with summer.  Sarah and me hung out a lot during fall and winter, plus some other friends that have since left.  And now I get out of class and do a lot of nothing.  This whole weekend, I've done nothing (but to be fair, I was sick).  So, I mostly hope Sarah comes back soon so I can get the heck out of my house.  I'm sorry, this post is the second most boring post in the history of posts.  

Oh, one more thing.  Sarah has gotten me all excited about football season.  Thing is, at this point it looks like it may be just me and Sarah for the games again.  We'll see.  Here's hoping for a better season for this guy. 

(com'on guys, it's Max Hall!)

P.S.  Got a letter from Cody yesterday. HOORAY!
P.P.S. Who knows what song lyrics the title of this post comes from?  No cheating.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

False to doing nothing. You helped a friend.

B said...

I'm currently at work, and so I'm blog stalking you while I'm bored. Just thought you should know... Also, the song is "Summertime" by NKOTB. I absolutely love this song!