Saturday, August 1, 2009

Letters (of the Alphabet)

I have a genetic disorder that will not let my brain shut up when I want to go to sleep, especially when I really need to sleep (like last night when I was doing stuff until 3:30am).  So, I started thinking about letters, starting with J.  I won't try to follow my string of consciousness back to why I started with J, but that's what happened.

Then, because I'm nuts, I started figuring out how to spell out each letter (for example: jay, kay, and el).  Then I got frustrated.  How would you spell out H?  I figured all of them out except for stupid H, so I turn it over to you. 

3 comments:

Caroline said...

aych.

haha.

The Hands said...

I've always been a big fan of "aytch"

-Will W.

ginger said...

none are near as simple as 'jay' 'kay' or 'el'