Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Few More Likes and Dislikes

Like: President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's fireside from tonight which was uplifting, enlightening, and funny.

Dislike: When people have conversations with me only when they want to watch something I've tivo'd or get a ride. I have no problem giving rides or tivo-ing things for people, but if that's the only time you talk to me, we have a problem.

Like: Ward prayer and the open house/ mix and mingle/snack and mac/ mac and mingle/ grab a cookie take a lookie that follows. It's just such a good time when you get to interact with a lot of people you don't always talk to and those you've missed all week. It's just fabulous. Especially today when we bobbed for apples.

Dislike: How hot it was in the balcony seats during stake conference at the Provo Tabernacle today.

Like: As much as I hate to say it, Sarah got me to watch Vampire Diaries (a CW show). I am reluctant to admit that I am hooked. We watched 7 episodes this weekend. Here is just one of the good reasons to watch the show.
I think I'll stop on a like, nothing like ending a Sunday on a happy note.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I like "grab a cookie take a lookie." Ha ha!