Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Promised Pictures

Yesterday I said I'd post pictures of the game so without further ado, here they are. Note: they are in reverse order because that's how they uploaded. Deal.


Me with Brian Karya who is one of my new favorite players (new meaning this year).


This is the four of us with Jacobson. He's kind of a big deal. And I love those tiny hats. And I love that we played in throwback royal blue jerseys.

The scoreboard doesn't lie and according to the scoreboard BYU wins! It was an amazing game that went into overtime.

Caroline, Sarah, and I when we rushed the field. There was a lot of touching going on. Please notice my awesome war paint.
The beginning of the game was sunny and Sarah and I are fierce.
Enjoy. P.S. I'm now going to decorate my house for Christmas. Hooray!