Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back in Provo

I have now been back in Provo for one week, almost exactly (I'm a few hours off). Let me tell you something, it is so good and I've done about a zillion things (and not that much at the same time). Here's what's I've been up to.

-Watching Chopped and Cupcake Wars at Sarah's since my cable doesn't work

-Watching Stadium of Fire fireworks from the side of the mountain

-Almost kicking the annoying kid down the mountain

-Helping Ashley move

-Realizing my brakes were shot and spending 300 bucks to get them fixed

-Learning to play euchre at Robbie's apartment

-Taking over Sarah's hand in euchre

-Having some strange agenda to beat Robbie at euchre for no reason

-Going to Salt Lake to see Ashley and T

-Making jokes about little chocolate tears (after going to Hatch Family Chocolates)

-Going to lunch with Caroline and Robbie at Zupa's

-Having a barbecue at Britt and Kyle's

-Kyle and Britt not being awkward

-Going to the freedom festival and buying stuff for the kids

-Watching "So I Married an Axe Murderer" for the first time ever

-Doing my very best to get the ants out of my apartment (including coating my cabinets and dishwasher in salt and cinnamon)

-Reading another book

-Trying to make plans with Steph and her being flaky (but I still like her)

-Hearing her hilarious story

-Seeing my ward friends again

-Realizing the ward has changed a lot

-Purchasing more Disney VHS at DI

I really could make a much longer list, but I won't (partially because Sarah listed many of the things that I too have been up to recently on her blog and I don't want her to feel like I'm copying her). I do love being back in Provo, though. There are more fantastic plans to come.

As much fun as Provo is, I still miss things like this:

Destiny being a model

And this:

Gabe and Tori cuddling in their mom's bed one morning.

2 comments:

B said...

yes. I'm glad we made your list. and weren't awkward (apart from Kyle's last comment right before you walked out the door) (but we'll forget that).
glad you're back!!!

Erica said...

I can't believe you learned how to play euchre! I want to play with you at some point.