Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Post I Lost

*So, I fixed the problem by copy pasting the post into a new post completely so it had today's date. My question at the end still stands.

In case any of you are slightly internet disabled (apparently I am) the new post I put up today about the second set of books I've been reading can be found under June 18th. Apparently if you start a post (just using it as a place to store titles) it posts under the day you started it. I didn't realize this and was trying to figure out how that post disappeared.

By the way, if anyone knows a way to just change the date on that post please please let me know. I hate that it's back there on June 18th.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

When you're editing your post, go to the bottom and click on "Post Options." Then you can change the date on the right side.