Monday, September 27, 2010

Life Lately

I printed my 4+ years of livejournal, am having it bound, and shipped to my house all for about 12 bucks. I really did use it as my journal for that time in my life and even though it's super angsty, it will be helpful to have.

School is both busy and not busy. I don't know how to explain so I won't.

I love the smell of fire on my clothes.

My friends and I in the elementary education program started a new blog called Teachers Read Books for posting reviews, recommendations, events, etc.

Steph sometimes makes me feel a little worthless because she is super motivated.

JK Rowling is going to be on Oprah on Friday. I'm TiVo-ing it.

Today we were assigned "mentees" in the elementary education program. Basically they're the little baby frosh that are still freaked out by the prospect and might want to ask someone questions. I like that I'll get to be the authority on something.

My job is essentially the easiest thing in the world. Today I got paid for an hour of doing absolutely nothing.

I'm FHE mom now (I don't know if I said that yet) and it stresses me out more than it should. I want everyone to love every activity. I know that can't happen, but whatevs.

I realized by the time I get home for Christmas, Tori will be about 11 months old. That's freaking me out. She won't know me at all. I'm trying to convince either her mom or my mom to video chat with me so I can see her. She's still fat.

The BYU football team is pretty bad this year. I'll still cheer as loud as possible and be proud of my boys, it's just a building year.

I'm ready for basketball season.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

"She's still fat." Hahahah. In a nice way. As in, not so much at her being fat but that I know you so well that you'd say it.