Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Thousand Things Have Happened

Short and fast updates on my life unless I get all long-winded.

Laurel (my older sister) showed up at my apartment as a surprise Thursday evening. Super awesome. She's here until Tuesday.

The Cougars won yesterday. Go team. I may even be coming around to the whole two QB idea.

The game was so hot I almost died of heat and death.

It was pretty hot here again today, but now there is beautiful wind outside of my window that I am loving.

I didn't have to sit by anyone that I hate at the football game.

I got a new calling. I'm now an FHE mom. I'm good with that.

With Laurel's help I cleared my closet and drawers of all the clothes I have (had) that didn't fit or I didn't like. Three full trash bags are headed for DI.

Did I ever mention anything about my new roommates? They are so nice. I don't even mean that in a sarcastic way. They are actually so nice. Not to mention they are clean.

School is already kicking my trash. I feel like I'm constantly going and going and going without enough time to even breathe and catch up.

The idea of student teaching and graduating freaks me out.

I miss seeing the milestones as Tori grows up (not to mention the other kids).

A bunch of the cool el ed people went to our old teacher's wedding reception.


Oh, and did I mention Laurel is here? :D

No comments: