Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fantastic Times

Good things that have happened:
  • BYU vs. USU basketball game. Despite the fact that their fans were kind of rude there, we pulled out the win and it was a fun, intense game.
  • Waiting in line for an watching Harry Potter with Sarah, Britt, Kyle, and Caroline. Freaking great. Want to watch again (Sarah? Britt? anyone else in?). I think I secretly love waiting in line for long periods of time. It's kind of fun (when you have other people to be with you).
  • Opening of graduation present: SARAH AND I ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD AND THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER! Five nights and six days between the two parks and we get to pick the dates. I'm so stoked. Thanks to all who made this possible (I'm not positive who all is involved but I think Laurel came up with the idea and both sets of parents contributed).
  • Craft night with Britt and Sarah (we made candle holders and ornaments. They are lovely and crafting is so soothing).
  • BYU vs. New Mexico football game. We basically trashed them and somehow ended up with front row seats for most of the last quarter which was awesome and I loved it and next is the Utah game. I'll admit that I was complaining for awhile because I was freezing to death.
  • SDSU nearly beat Utah. We killed SDSU. WE HAVE A CHANCE! I just need the Cougars to play well next weekend.
  • Right after the football game was a basketball game against the Chicago State Cougars. Our seats weren't great, but we completely destroyed them. I was impressed when some of our fans started clapping for the other team's good plays. Way to be classy.
  • I started decorating for Christmas today! So far I have my tree up and a bell mural thing on my wall and some tinsel garland and one of the twins put up a nativity. We'll see what else I can pull out in the next couple days. Love it.
  • Soon is Thanksgiving. I haven't decided what I'm doing yet, but I get a break. Yes!

1 comment:

Britt Hanson said...

I never comment on your blog. So here I am, commenting. I liked this blog. And I like you.
Merry Christmas.