Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving and Etc.

Caroline and I are watching The Derby Stallion right now. It's awful. I'm not just saying that. It seems like a Lifetime movie that was made in 1993, not something that was made in 2005. Confession: Zac Efron is still attractive in this movie.

I wish I had a header for my blog. Maybe with some pictures or something with me and my friends or who knows, but I wish I had one.

I was lucky enough to have a great friend (Britt) offer me a place to go for Thanksgiving. At first I thought that maybe I would just stay home by myself and chill and possibly grab some Denny's for dinner. Then I realized that that would be supremely depressing and went to Britt's Mom's house with her and Kyle and her old roommate Nadia. Turned out to be such a fun time. It's so kind that there are people who will let other people invade on their family time for the holidays.

Caroline (she's been staying with me for the past couple days) went Black Friday shopping with me at midnight. It was crazy and she was such a good sport and I bought a tv online and some movies and a crockpot and a little food processor and it was awesome. I've also been doing some online shopping with the amazon.com deals and stuff.

I miss my family right now. They're crazy and obnoxious and irritating as all get out, but they're my family and I love and miss them.

Tomorrow is the Holy War. I'm SO pumped. I made two dozen chocolate peanut butter cupcakes (even though one dozen got eaten tonight) and two crockpots full of taco soup. Good football needs good food. Also, BYU basketball almost gave me a heart attack today, but we won and then I just had palpitations.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

THIS LIFE IS AMAZING!!! At least it has been this week.

Britt Hanson said...

Oh, silly, you didn't invade. I'm just glad you came, yay!

Heather Rose said...

G, I could make you a header no problem if you want. Just let me know. :)

ginger said...

Heather, that would be kind of awesome. Let me know what you need from me to make that happen.