Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm On Vacation

There will be some sort of marathon post (or posts) in the future about this amazing vacation, but I thought I'd take a quick second to update. Sarah and I went downstairs to one of the hotel's FOUR restaurants for an early dinner not too long ago. I had been a little sick this morning and we were exhausted so pretty much all day we were in our room (most of the time I was napping). So, we put our do not disturb sign up and chilled. Until dinner. When we got back from dinner (which was maybe about a half hour time block) BAM! our room was clean. What the heck? It was awesome. It's like people were prowling outside just waiting for both of us to leave at once or take our sign down or whatever so they could make sure it was all covered.

Thank you Hard Rock. I love a freshly made bed and fresh towels. Especially the fresh towels.

No comments: