Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brain Vomit

I'm watching musical Grey's Anatomy right now. It's only a few minutes in and I have to admit, I kind of like it.

Somehow I just discovered Grooveshark about last week. What the heck.

The way things were stacking up it seemed like last week was going to be miserable (major TMI moment coming up). It was just a lot of stress all combining and even the little things were going wrong. Then when I woke up on Monday morning to a visit from Aunt Flo (I just said that, get over it) I was pissed. Later, during lunchtime, I decided I could be pissed about it or I could be happy that it wasn't next week during mine and Sarah's trip. Thursday I had two formal observations. Crap shoot, I know. Instead of freaking out I just rocked my lesson and the CFA didn't have any suggestions to make. I want to teach so badly. The end.

When we were little and had a treat/dessert most often it was either Chips Ahoy (in the blue bag) or Oreos. That doesn't mean my mom was a bad mom, she was busy working and sometimes store bought cookies are just dandy. Also, I have no doubt that my mom's pie can rock your mom's pie any day of the week. Anyway, I was always partial to the Chips Ahoy and I'm wondering how the general populace would vote between the two.

Remember back in the days of summer (and I think once after that too) I blogged about the books I'd read? It's been awhile, but I'm still reading. Instead I post those on one of my other blogs that I write with a few friends (here). You may want to check it out because I'm thinking of doing a book giveaway soon.

That's all my random thoughts for right now.

1 comment:

B-Dub said...

I started watching the musical episode of Grey's while I was getting ready for work on Friday and I had to turn it off because crying while you're trying to put on makeup is pretty counterproductive. I liked it.