Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Baking

I think I should open a bakery. I really just find myself wanting to bake all day every day. This morning before conference I tried the Oreo filled chocolate chip cookie recipe again except this time I used mini Oreos. They turned out even better than the originals. Try it and let me know what you think.

After conference I made these (they're tiny and delicious).

Then I wanted to try something else so I made these. Braided bread sticks with garlic and Italian seasoning. Also yum.

Then I started experimenting and made this. A nice braided loaf with a light dose of raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

See, not too many raisins.

Yeah yeah, I know these aren't the best pictures. Get over it. This isn't a food blog and I took them with my iPhone.

2 comments:

B-Dub said...

I will open a bake shop with you. For reals.

Stefanie said...

My mouth is watering.