Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Glee Post-Grad

Guys, I know it's embarrassing or something, but I need to blog about Glee because it's making me have all the feels (not that it takes much these days). Anyway, so I have opinions about this new season and the focus on new characters and everything and I don't always like it.

Also, Kitty is a bitch and I hate her SO much.  More than I ever hated Quinn.  I don't even hate her in the way that you can hate and still find someone an interesting character you want to watch.  I just hate her.

Now, moving on since that's out of my system.

Slaine's duet and super-hero showdown with the Warblers? Help me.

The red-shirted throwback to "Don't Stop Believin'" in the premiere? I love you.

"Some Nights"? Never stop singing forever and ever amen. 



I'm an embarrassment to myself. This is likely no surprise.  Especially if you follow my twitter feed.

No comments: