Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 (Or Being Cliche)

Well, here I sit.  10:24 New Year's Eve (eastern time that is).  I'm going to cliche blog about my 2012.  Deal or skip it.  No big.  
Conveniently googled picture

Things that happened:
- Megan moved in (this started as insignificant, but ended up awesome)
- Mom surprised me for my birthday (awesome)
- She also bought me lots of fun birthday things while she was in Utah
- My life fell apart (not awesome, also generally this continued for the whole year)
- Went on vacation to Disney World again (good)
- Life continued falling apart (boo)
- Finished my first year of teaching
- Decided to move to Virginia
- Freaked and stressed for a few months about moving to Virginia
- Megan met Gentry (this is not my life, but I think it's significant and important and it's my list so you can deal)
- Generally acted like a huge bitch to the only people in my life that were nice to me (to be fair, this was due to the falling apartness of my life but I still don't get to act like that)
- Had a going away party for myself.  Loved it.  Some people mean a lot to me.
- Went on a going away type date thing with Brittany to Trafalga and Mexican food.  Almost passed out while I was there. Made a fool of self. 
- Moved to Virginia
- Got London
- Got a job
- Teach third grade now
- Still acting like a crazy person
- Planned next Disney vacation (this time with family)

Pretty much the end. 



No comments: