Friday, January 1, 2010

Bad Dreams and Nightmares

I have nightmares on a regular basis. Well, not nightmares actually, more bad dreams. Frequently they are just situations that are so stressful that my rest is not at all restful. I think I may have mentioned this problem before (as a matter of fact, I'm having some severe deja vu as I type this post, so sorry if I've said the same exact thing previously). The point of all this is I've decided to make a list for you, lovely readers, of the things that most often invade my bad dreams.

1. The inability to get somewhere on time.
2. Being trapped (by someone).
3. Finding myself in a dangerous situation and not being able to scream.
4. Being threatened with a gun.
5. Voldemort.

There are definitely all kinds of other things that choose to invade my mind during my supposedly restful hours. Now, you can go ahead and start making fun of me for number 5.

4 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Voldemort is seriously one scary dude, I will not make fun of you for that.

Also, depending on the situation, being trapped isn't always a bad thing. If it is the right person of course.

sarah joelle said...

...voldemort....

Ashley Serena said...

Voldemort is frightening. I used to have nightmares about "The Hand" from The Addams Family, so... I have no right to mock you. Sleep well soon...!

Caroline said...

Here are some of my recent bad dreams:

1. I almost married that guy from my home ward.
2. I got called to be the Laurel's Advisor.
3. I'm tutoring an 8th grader in my ward (for real...starting tomorrow) and it didn't go well.

I know they're not nearly as bad as yours, but I thought I'd share.

I hope you sleep well soon!