Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Tori and Etc.

My sister had her baby and she is lovely (at least as lovely as a newborn can be). Her name is Tori (Victoria) and she's quite short and chunky.
Vampire Diaries is back. Oh Stefan, how I have missed thee and thy hot jawline.
School is kicking my butt. It seems like I'm never on top of everything I need to be.
Marci's 21st birthday party got shut down by the police. Apparently we were too noisy. What kind of college town is this when people complain at 11pm on a Friday night about noise?
BYU basketball is my new favorite part of life. We did lose to New Mexico which was very sad, but the Utah game is this weekend and we're going to kick trash.
Last Monday for FHE we went to my friend's orchard and made apple juice. Oh my gosh it is the most delicious thing. If you think you've had fresher or more pure apple juice, you haven't. It was a pretty neat process and we miraculously got the guys to do most of the grunt work. Everyone that went (11 people) took home a gallon of juice and then we got free apples. In celebration of apples I had a pie-making party the next night. We made 8 pies and had a grand old time. I also discovered that if you mention the word pie to your guy friends they will come over until all hours of the night after your bedtime and devour pie. It's alright though because I like them.
The Super Bowl is soon. I'm so so excited. Go Colts.

No comments: