Sunday, January 17, 2010

Websites I'm Addicted To

Hey guys, I don't have anything exciting to blog about so I thought I'd give you a list of some of the websites I'm loving lately.

S*$+ My Dad Says This is a twitter feed that a guy name Justin keeps up of the stuff his 74 year old father says. If you're not one to think swearing is funny from old people, don't go here.

Start Cooking I haven't explored much of this website, but I LOVE the videos. I may have, over two and a half days, watched every single video posted. There are some great tips as long as simple recipes and the videos are very short so they'll keep your attention span. Enjoy!

Mormon Bachelor Pad This anonymous confessions blog is hilarious. Two kind of (ok really) slutty Mormon guys write about their adventures with horizontal makeouts and all kinds of other scandalous for Mormon Utah adventures.

Graph Jam A sibling site to the FAIL blog, this website allows users to make hilarious graphs showing ridiculous things. I can't do it justice here, go check it out.

100 Hour Board Do you have a question? Have you searched and searched and can't find the answer? Ask the BYU 100 Hour Board! They answer (anonymously) any question you'll give them (usually in 100 hours). I've only seen a handful of responses where they are unable to find the answer to a particularly hard question, but these guys are reliable. They post questions daily (except Sundays) and they're usually really interesting to read! Caution: You'll probably want to avoid reading the relationship questions, those get so dramatic.

3 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

You read the 100 hour board too? Awesome.

Unknown said...

Hey. I havent explored the other ones much yet. But I loved the start cooking one. Thanks a bunch!

Happy 2010!

Anonymous said...

There are other anonymous Mormon guy blogs out there too. Just saying. ;-)