Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fourth Grade Thus Far

I started in my fourth grade class on Monday. I sure do miss my sixth graders, but fourth will be good. Here are reasons to love them already.

-There is a black girl. I miss black people in my life. Not to mention she's as sweet as pie.

- There is a kid named Jackson and a kid named Noah (great men's basketball team names).

- All of my students are at or above level in reading (this is unheard of for the classes I've been in so far).

- My mentor teacher is amazing.

-There's a saucy redhead in my class. It's like having a little Sarah around sometimes.

- My kids love BYU sports. One wrote a name tag to cover his that said "Jimmer Fridet #32." That kid is a bamf.

-Several of my students remind me of my cousins when they were little and spunky.

No comments: