Monday, March 21, 2011

Baking Cookies

In my Saturday post I told you about my baking adventures, in brief. Here's some info on that whole shebang.

I found a recipe on the internet. Mmm, giant chocolate chip cookies.


They're a little ugly and lumpy, it's true, but there's a reason for that...


That's right! There's an Oreo baked inside. As my mom put it, "It looks like a chocolate chip cookie got mad and ate an Oreo."


It's pretty easy. You just make the cookie dough then use one of those tiny ice cream scoop type of things (that are for cookie dough) and put one scoop on top of the Oreo and one on the bottom. Then you mash it all together until it covers the whole Oreo.


Bake them up and enjoy. They're kind of nice and crisp on the bottom and more gooey on the top - the best of both worlds.

Recipe and instructions here.



1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

I made these today!

My dad told me I can never make them again, because he liked them too much. :)

I'm SO glad you showed me this recipe.