Friday, January 9, 2009

Where I've Been

Alright reader, you can just step back and try to shake off your abandonment issues. I didn't decide to just up and leave the blogging world (I am far too interesting for that :) ). Here's the story - right before Christmas the hinge broke on my computer. I took it to geeksquad and when I came back from break the top panel had been replaced and it was all shiny and new. However, when I got the computer home and turned it on I discovered, to my horror, that only about half of the keys on the keyboard worked. I immediately took it back to be fixed again, and there it has been since Friday. Between that and the fact that my parents don't currently have the internet at home I have been away. Don't worry, though, when I get my computer back I'll read all the back entries on the blogs I've been neglecting and I will post a real post here including details of Christmas and my first time making New Years resolutions.
Until then.

1 comment:

Chelli said...

We have missed you!