Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bizarre Things

I put my mixer in the dishwasher. Not my mixing bowl, but my actual mixer. It had that gross stuff that happens with the dough gets up into the place where you put the beaters and it was stressing me out. I remembered one of my teachers in high school telling me that he would put his keyboard in his dishwasher to clean it, so I figured what the heck. I have four mixers and if this one was damaged it wouldn't be the end of the world. After dish-washing I let it dry overnight and then put it in the fridge for 24 hours (it's really dry in there, try putting your cell phone in there if you get it wet). Guess what, my mixer works beautifully! It's clean and lovely and works. The key (if you're going to try this) is not to try turning it on before it's fully dry.

Next. This is Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.
They're two of the biggest names in country music right now and they happen to be getting married soon. What's going to be served at their wedding you ask? Venison. That's right, deer meat. Where did this deer meat come from you may be wondering? I will tell you. They got the buck together when they were out hunting. That's the way country stars should be. I love it.

Lastly for the day, my class ring came! Thanks parents and Mammaw for this great graduation present! I figure the ring looks like it's supposed to live on my finger forever and ever and ever amen. Love it.

No comments: