Monday, August 23, 2010

Weird Dreams

So, last night I had one of the weirdest and most upsetting dreams. This girl:

and this girl:

kept switching back and forth between each other (meaning in the dream they were the same person but sometimes the person was Sarah and looked like Sarah and sometimes the person was Heather and looked like Heather). This person was getting married and the wedding was super weird. At the beginning it was Sarah and her wedding was like a musical (complete with costume changes) and was happening in the Manavu chapel. I wasn't part of the wedding party, but I was doing a lot of helping out, especially when in her first costume of the wedding the sheer black fabric showed her hot pink bra and underpants and I went to help her cover up.

Later it was Heather and the wedding was almost over I think and was moving more towards the ending which would be the temple ceremony. For some reason there was a big fight over who was driving her there and it was dramatic and kept getting on my nerves.

Then the person was Sarah again and I was helping her dress into her actual white wedding dress. Finally the wedding was over and everyone was shaking hands and everything except Sarah's parents weren't her parents, they were Marci's parents. Ok, that's confusing: Mark and Margaret were Sarah's parents at her wedding.

During this whole thing I was a little bit cold and a little bit anxious and kept waking up and freaking out.

Also, I did pick that particular picture of Sarah and me because my hair is so great in there.

5 comments:

Heather Rose said...

What the heck? Haha thats really weird. O_o

KB said...

Ginger.... come to my blog land:

itskristinmay.blogspot.com

and

thatmustgo.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

I dreamt that my dog's collar (the collar that keeps her in our yard) broke and when I got up, it was broken.

Tyler said...

I dreamt that I was in Argentina and one of my favorite little buddies was mad at me and he told me I had abandoned him. I'm sad... That's funny about Sarah's underwear though haha!

Caroline said...

I could see Sarah pulling off a musical wedding. Haha.