Thursday, March 19, 2009

Engagement -- For Real This Time

Well, to put it as Chris did, the first one bites the dust. In all reality, I'm thrilled. I went to Sean's intramural game with Jaimie yesterday and then they came over later that night. I was wondering why they were there and asked. Jaimie said it had been to long since she'd seen me. It took me a good minute (or at least thirty seconds) to realize she had a GORGEOUS ring on her finger. Cue massive freaking out and hugging jaimie and screaming a lot. I'm so excited! Soon there will be a wedding that I will attend and I will know the people in it! Woo!
Other news, last night I laughed hysterically for a good five minutes when I realized that the last boy Heather kissed and the last boy I kissed are the same boy. I don't know why it is so funny to me, but it is.

Also, today I accidentally used the phrase 'butt ice.' Don't even ask, but it was hilarious.
Thought the final: I met Cody's dad and two sisters today. Nice family. It was nice to be around a real family and just chill.
Here's a picture I took at the game last night of the happy couple (pre-engagement):

Give Sean a break for his red sweatiness. He had just played an awesome game of basketball and basically run circles around everyone the whole time.

3 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Jaimie...is ridiculously cute. Like...seriously.

sarah joelle said...

HAHAHAHAHA. butt ice. remember how that was completely hilarious?!

Caroline said...

I love weddings! Drinks all around!