Saturday, March 7, 2009

To Catch Up

I'm just gonna go ahead a write the things that I think are important in a hopefully short format (list style) and catch you guys up.

1. I am now 20. This is magical. I never have to be a teenager again.
2. I had an amazing birthday party, thanks in no small part to Marci for helping me out, but also all my friends made it amazing.
3. Ben (Bright) gave me a picture of a polar bear he drew and I really like it so I hung it above my mantle.
4. My friends (Marci and Sarah) made me amazing birthday dinner and cake on my actual birthday and it was so much fun.
5. We're having potato burritos for dinner on Sunday. Yum.
6. My room mate turned 22.
7. I got sick the day after my birthday party. I was sick in bed for a few days. Boo for the flu.
8. I have tons of new (to me) music courtesy of Sarah and Jaimie.
9. I decided that I'm going to do spring term and then go home for a few weeks so I don't completely not have family all summer because I would cry.
10. I'm considering going to Arizona with Marci, Mitchell, Jaimie, and Sean in May.
11. I'm considering going to the Mae concert with Marci and whoever in May.
12. There were BYUSA elections this week. Let's talk about a waste of my life. I voted to get a free t-shirt.

I think that's a good general catch up. Did I forget anything?

4 comments:

sarah joelle said...

WHAT THE F? you're going to ARIZONA?

ginger said...

i am CONSIDERING going to arizona...

Marci said...

yeah! Az is the bomb.com if you were going to be here sarah you could come with us.

ginger said...

sarah is a hater which is part of why we love her