Sunday, March 15, 2009

Three Random Thoughts

These are just some things I have discovered. They are silly and inconsequential. Enjoy.

1. The first day I was sick a couple weeks ago, I woke up and brushed my teeth as usual (I hadn't decided yet that I wasn't going to class). Then I got out my contact case and went to put in my right contact. Unfortunately, I still had a little bit of toothpaste foam on my right finger which then got onto my contact and into my eye. Cue the pain. That solidified my decision not to go to class.
2. Another contact story. A couple mornings ago I got up and opened my contact case....and proceeded to dump both of my contacts right down the sink. I was tired and somehow confused the morning put in the contacts routine with the night dump out the old solution and take out the contacts routine. Good thing it was about time for a new pair anyways.

3. You know that one spot that is impossibly hard to scratch on your own back? The one kind of between your shoulder blades but down a little bit? Try putting a band-aid there. It is completely and utterly impossible.



I put this picture here because I think that blog posts with pictures are more accesible (I'm not sure that's the right word). It's a random picture I found, don't think I'm emo and went hunting for it or anything.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Holy crap, Ginger. I was laughing pretty hard at this blog post. Shoot, girl. I miss you, but I'll see you next month!!

ginger said...

then next month can't come soon enough!