Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions: The March Update Edition

Ok, here's the list of resolutions that I have:

1. Stop spelling out swears when I want to say them

2. Stop saying piss

3. Stop saying douche bag and douche canoe

4. Stop judging people

5. Write in my journal at least once a week, preferably more (in a word document)

6. Read more for fun

1- I have been doing SO good at this. Seriously, I barely even do this ever and I can't think of the last time I did.

2- This one has been really hard. I've generally been catching myself before I say it, but the other day it slipped out. I blame Sarah :)

3- I think of this one sometimes, but I have been able to catch myself. I'm proud.

4- I was doing pretty good at this one for a week or two, but then I slipped back into the habit without even realizing. I'm really trying and I've realized that I've slipped so I'm really working on it.

5- This hasn't been perfect. I have five entries, but some of them are close together and some are far apart, but the fact that I've written anything at all is impressive for me.

6- I don't read that much, but I've been reading at least a chapter a night of Pride and Prejudice. It's pretty awesome (I've read it before) and it's a great way to wind down before I go to sleep.

P.S. Haven't been having nightmares for a few weeks now. Score!

No comments: