Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baking

I've been in a baking mood this weekend. As I mentioned in my post about wickedness I burned the rolls I was going to use for hamburger buns for the super bowl party. I saved them and late Friday night I made some sugar free bread pudding. It's delicious and I maybe ate it for breakfast this morning. Yum.

Saturday morning I wanted to bake some more and I'd gotten this recipe in my email. I know Sarah loves raspberry chocolate things and I knew I wouldn't be baking for myself because of the no sugar thing and the fact that I had plenty of bread pudding. I'm a big fan of Sarah's roommates too, so I thought it would be a nice Valentine's Day gift type of thing.

I had a lot of fun making the brownies, they smelled great (excepting for the fact that I don't like fruit and chocolate put together) and were pretty simple. I love trying new recipes and I love getting them right. Sarah's mom already asked for the recipe so I'm taking that as a good sign. Also, everyone who tried them said the brownies were delicious.


And they don't look too bad (though they're not as pretty as the picture on the website).

1 comment:

Wees said...

Fabulous recipe. And yours turned out looking way better than mine! Oh well. I guess I'll just have to have a re-do!