Saturday, February 19, 2011

Man Cub

My little brother went to his first stake dance tonight. I actually think it was a multi-stake dance, but he just turned 14 at the end of January so it was the first available to him.


When he was little and had four very protective and kind of much older sisters he got lots of fun names such as "Man Cub" and "Little Man" and other sickly stupid ones. He still gets to be called by most of these names unless he expresses dislike, then we respect his wishes and remove that one from our repertoire.

Here's the man child all gussied up for the dance tonight. The best part of this whole post is how he reacted afterward. Here's the story he told me.
I saw this one girl sitting over on the chairs like all the girls do and she was crying, but she was really hot. I figured since she was crying she was probably feeling pretty vulnerable so I asked her to dance and she said yeah and was really happy because she was dancing with me.
He also said how an older girl in the ward asked him to dance because he looked so good and that when a short girl asked him to dance she couldn't resist putting her head on his chest.

My little baby man is all grown up.

No comments: