Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wickedness

Last night I was cooking up a storm for our super bowl party today. It was getting extremely late so I decided to take a quick shower. Somehow I forgot that I was in the middle of baking the rolls I was planning to use for slider buns and they overcooked. I only had enough rolls left for half a batch so I decided to go out after church today and grab some more rolls from the store. I didn't feel like it was a wicked decision because I was not going to ruin the feast I'd been working on for a bajillion years. It's not like I go shopping every single Sunday or anything. Anyway, I went to the store and felt fine about it until I pulled back into my parking garage and realized I'd have to enter my apartment with a grocery bag. I contemplated how I might be able to hide my goods in my bag or pretend I had just left the groceries in the car the night before.

This is dumb. I know people will judge people for this kind of thing because I've heard it happen, but it's stupid. It's not that big of a deal if someone has to grab something from the store on a Sunday. So, those people can STOP JUDGING ME IMMEDIATELY. The end.

1 comment: