Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ladies I've Come to Love

I just blogged about Sarah who I'm probably closer to than any other person. Maybe it's her amazingness that draws good people to her, but she ended up with AWESOME roommates this semester.

Meet the Francs.

Aren't they beautiful and don't they look like so much fun? That's because they are. Let's explore their greatness.
1) They love BYU basketball.
2) Neither of them are Jimmer bandwagon fans.
3) Stefanie makes great goals for her birthday and follows them through.
4) When Niccole is a tacky old lady she's going to put one of those FatCats electronic fireworks in her back yard.
5) They are twins. I have twin roommates, but they are much harder to tell apart than the Francs are.
6) You can't pronounce their last name because (as far as I've been educated) they pronounce it like the country "France."
7) They dressed like this for Halloween.
8) They took me to dinner at Fuddruckers today even though Sarah couldn't come.
9) Neither of them judges me when I swear. Actually they most often laugh.
10) Similar level of inappropriate humor that I can relate to.
11) I don't feel awkward around them.
12) We can make deals about things like the fact that if any of us ever chooses to use the word "hubby" any of the others can face-punch them.
13) Jamba-lot

3 comments:

Niccole said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like you. I feel so honored to be blogged about. You are so awesome and I'm flattered to be your friend.

P.S. My security word verification thing is "numbulat" which I think most likely rhymes with Jamba-lot. Hahahaha

Stefanie said...

If I was a remotely sentimental person I would have teared up reading this. You are so wonderful.
I really like number 3.

P.S. My security word verification thing is "rictuf" which doesn't rhyme with anything cool. Sigh.

Karen said...

I just wanted to join in a couple weeks late and say that my word verification is "yeodle."

I think that means I win.

P.S. Yeah... I'm stalking you, Ginger.